Title: Sales & Operations Assistant – i.e., Customer Service Rockstars Job Description
Where: Worcester, MA
When: Hours per week flexible – from part-time to full-time; Monday-Friday
New England Low Vision and Blindness (NELVB) is seeking a Sales & Operations Assistant to join our Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team.
This position provides the qualified candidate with the ability to be part of a growing team that Brings Hope to people with low vision and who are blind.
In this role, the qualified candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Receive, confirm, and process orders from clients in QuickBooks Online
- Communicate with existing client base to identify and serve present and future needs
- Schedule appointments for our Outside Sales Team
- Record and maintain records of names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted in our Salesforce CRM platform
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing Clients
- Present products, services and answer questions from prospective Clients as needed
- Qualify inbound leads and work with the internal team on appropriate follow-up
- Follow up on inbound leads assigned
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Work with other members of the NELVB Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team to share knowledge and collaborate to help further strengthen our market leadership position.
- Other support responsibilities as applicable
What should you have:
- Detail-oriented, able to pay attention to minute details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can successfully work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Extremely organized
- Reliable, dependable, and trustworthy
Applicants should possess and or have the desire to possess the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ office experience
- Experience in lead generation and sales development
- Experience with Salesforce and QuickBooks Online preferred
- Experience using MAC OS, Apple Mail, Apple Calendar, iTunes, and Evernote a plus
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team is recognized as the industry leader for providing compassionate, knowledgeable and technology solutions and training to people who are blind or with low vision.
As an integrated low vision and blindness training team, New England Low Vision and Blindness’ consultants and trainers bring more than 50+ years of low vision and blindness training experience to their assignments.
Lack of confidence or experience can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. New England Low Vision and Blindness is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.