(If you know of other stimulus funding resources that are not included, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Federal Grant Programs: (Remember to word search on “technology”, “disabilities”, etc. to quickly bring you to the right section)
- Massachusetts – Emergency Relief Fund Information
- Connecticut – Emergency Relief Fund Information
- Rhode Island – Emergency Relief Fund Information
- Maine – Emergency Relief Fund Information
- New Hampshire – Emergency Relief Fund Information
- Vermont – Emergency Relief Fund Information
Other Stimulus Resources: (Remember to word search on “technology”, “disabilities”, etc. to quickly bring you to the right section)
- Connecticut – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Connecticut – Governor Announces Relief Aid
- Connecticut – Story on how much money school districts will get
- Rhode Island – Allocation of Aid to The University of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island – Announcement of Funding by Senator Jack Reed
- Boston Globe Online: Parents feel remote learning due to coronavirus leaves their disabled students behind
- Stimulus Package Becomes Law – Here’s What It Means for People with Disabilities
- Money for technology, cleaning, summer learning: What the coronavirus stimulus means for schools
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
The available monies will likely be assigned by September. Submit your information for these grants as soon as you can and remember New England Low Vision and Blindness is available for your technology and training needs – including but not limited to remote learning.
We also recently published our Top 10 List of Technology Resources to help get you thru Isolation. <Click here to access>
We are here to help!
Use this form to request information or free demonstration on any of our technology products:
You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.