Clement J. Krug, Sr. award was established to recognize a student who exemplifies a Let’s Go Attitude. Click here to learn the meaning of this award.
Winner receives a voucher towards a purchase of one product worth up to $6,000.
How Does A Student Qualify:
- Students must be nominated by TVI, CLVT, COMS, Social Worker, OT, OD, MD or a Low Vision Professional that works with visually impaired students
- Student is a resident of one of the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont
- Student must be enrolled in school full-time
- Students to write an essay explaining why they demonstrate a “Let’s Go Attitude”
- Essays must be written by contest participants, in English and completely original in nature
- Essays should be no fewer than 500 words and no more than 1,000 words
- All entries must be received by April 30, 2018 in order to qualify
- There is no limit to the number of students nominated by a Low Vision Professional
How To Enter:
- Low Vision Professional completes an entry form – two formats provided: Microsoft Word Format or Adobe PDF Format (Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the entry form in a different format.)
- Submit entry form, along with the student’s essay, either by emailing to email@example.com or mailing to:
New England Low Vision and Blindness
Attn: CJK Award
799 West Boylston Street | Suite 140
Worcester, MA 01606
Submission Deadline: All submissions must be received by April 30, 2018
Want to Learn More
To learn more about the Clement J. Krug, Sr. award, contact a Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.