Pebble HD video magnifiers have 2 new improvements:
- Pebble Stand
- 2 types:
- Pebble HD
- Pebble HD–BASIC
Order # PEB STAND - Cost $20
At just $20, the affordable Pebble Stand is the perfect accessory to your Pebble HD magnifier, whether at home, at school, in the office or on the go. The Pebble Stand features:
- The Pebble Stand is the perfect accessory to your Pebble HD handheld video magnifier allowing you to enjoy reading print materials hands-free.
- Significant increase in Field of View at low magnification - almost 3x more visual field!
- Starting at only 1.9x, you no longer have to lift your Pebble to see more area (Click here to see increased visual field examples)
- An ergonomic 20 degree tilt angle to give you more comfortable viewing
- Attaches to the Pebble by 2 magnets, and a specialize locking clamp
Click this link to learn more about the new Pebble Stand and order yours today!
2 different types of Pebble HD - same great price either version
Order # PEB HD-SS - Cost $595
The standard Pebble HD model is fully functional. Our Pebble HD standard model comes with initial set up - clock is set and key click "on" when it arrives at your door.
However, if you are a tech lover, you are able to get into the full system and it is fully-customizable for all 28 color select modes and a variety of extra options, including saving 200 images, porting them to your computer, and having the Pebble HD speak in one of 5+ languages.
Pebble HD Basic
Order # PEB HD-BASIC - Cost $595
The Pebble HD Basic is perfect for elderly, technically challenged and cognitively low functioning people. This simple-to-use Pebble HD "Basic" has fewer options and modes to prevent users from being confused.
The unused buttons are TURNED OFF. So, if a user touches the talking clock button, or the adjustment wheel, or the freeze button, etc. - nothing happens. Users who do not need these features will not be confused if they accidentally press the unused buttons. They are totally disabled.
The Pebble HD Basic gives you the basic magnification functions of the standard Pebble HD and use of the mode button, but is run on a basic system with all the expanded options permanently turned off (except for +/- zoom, mode and power).
With Pebble HD Basic you have no call backs to the office and no trouble-shooting because the user pushed the wrong button or selected the wrong option.
Simply hold your Pebble over any object you wish to view and you can begin! Both Pebble HD and Pebble HD Basic work with the new Pebble Stand.
Click here to learn more about Pebble HD (Standard and Basic) and order yours today!
The Pebble HD is handy in many different locations with an HD camera providing a clear, colorful, high definition picture and a foldable, adjustable handle for ergonomic comfort.
Unique “T” shaped handle
The unique “T” shaped handle is specifically designed to provide:
- the least amount of stress on a users wrist
- equal balance and weight distribution for both handle and viewing monitor
- very comfortable grip, which also helps to limit accidental dropping
- hands-free writing, keeping users hands on paper and pen, not their magnifier
- multiple hands-free positions (viewing Rx, filing a nail, playing cards, etc.)
- fully encased battery, like a cell-phone, users DO NOT change batteries, only re-charge them.
Weighing just 7.2 ounces, the Pebble HD is considered to be the lightest on the market for the 4.3” monitor size.
The Pebble HD is small enough to bring anywhere. Simply put it in your pocket to use when you are:
- Shopping - to read price tags, sales signs, advertising and flyers
- At school - to read the bulletin board, cafeteria and bus signs
- At work - to quickly review/sign documents, read quickly on the go
- At home - for writing checks, light reading, nail care, magnifying anything
- At the pharmacy - to read prescriptions and medication information
- Traveling - to read signs and maps
- At restaurants - to read the menus
- In any situation - when you need a handheld video magnifier
Contact us to learn more about the 2 new updates to Pebble HD handheld video magnifiers
Thank you for taking the time to read about the exciting new Pebble Stand and the different Pebble HD options available.
If you have any questions, or you want to learn more, please call me anytime at 888-211-6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org